ESPN+ Problems (LSU/USC game)

You can sign up for YouTube TV (another streaming service) and get a 21-day free trial (and so get ABC/ESPN in the meantime). I'm actually going to switch from DirecTV Streaming to YouTube TV because it's a much better deal (SEC Network is part of their basic package of channels, so it works out to almost $40/month cheaper than DirecTV).
I switched from DirecTV to YouTubeTV 7 months ago and wished I had done it sooner.

67 I applaud you, you’ve really boosted my self esteem. Not beyond the need to ask my kids on much of this but I have the feeling I’m a tad above your level of acumen on this subject. Life is good on HF.

nash
I am honored to have contributed. :beertoast:
But I have learned one can figure it out and I will. Thank the lord I don't have to this week.

I am not even sure where a UVerse worked so well with so few problems, just use the remote.
My wife (& i) were very happy with Uverse, but we got a call (unsolicited) from AT&T telling us that Uverse was being discontinued which was a total lie (1 more reason I despise AT&T). They advised us to change to their new platform (I forget which, a satellite platform even though we clearly told them we did NOT want a dish on our roof) before prices went up. Which was a total disaster. They lied to us about Uverse; they lied about the new platform they were pushing.
IMHO, AT&T is the poster child for corporate greed & malfeasance. I intend to NEVER have any dealings with those a-holes for the remainder of my time on God's blue jewel.

Damn That sucks. AT&T told me they were continuing Uverse but not adding new customers. I thought I would hang on as long as possible
but now I see I need to learn to cut the cord

Don't hold your breath. Someone representing AT&T will come to your neighborhood, dig up the yards, discover they don't have what they need, pack up and leave without repairing their mess. If you see them in the next 3-4 weeks, they are there by mistake. Wish I still had the photos from my daughter's neighborhood.
We had AT&T out a few months ago and got the lowdown:
1. Some of their workers are striking.
2. AT&T have hired inexperienced folks as replacements.
3. AT&T not paying overtime to reduce wait time.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back