Environmental

humahuma

1,000+ Posts
after over 30 years in the environmental business as consultant and Remediation leader at Dow Chemicals I am going to start own environmrntal consulting business, familar with small and large environmental issues, reach out to me with any questions. Thank you

Last edited:
Good luck!
Jumping out on your own, in my experience, can be both scary and energizing at the same time. I left a corporate gig 10 years ago for something I really wanted to do (but paid far less to begin with). I only wish I had done it sooner but I was afraid.
I have so much respect for people who start businesses and make it through the tough times because it is not always easy!

That is outstanding! I wish you the best of luck and success, and agree with Dion it's not easy but man it can be rewarding in so many ways. My wife retired from a corporate gig in late 2019 with plans to do her own thing but then had to pump the brakes with the pandemic. She has since started her own consulting firm and is enjoying the ability to stay busy and do some work, but when and with whom she wants.

Our niece's husband is an environmental engineer in Colorado and works to reclaim oil fields after the drillers have left. When we chat about what he does it's fascinating.

Recent Threads

Back