Bryan Regional - we’re done. Cajuns roast Bouef.

Highlights

Flores GRAND SLAM!!!!

Best bunt I’ve ever seen by Schuessler.

key 2 RBI hits by DK and Gaspo

And what a night for Schuessler.

Switch him and Powell in the lineup for now. Super hot bat.

Last edited:
Now O’Hara still has a couple of innings for later in this Regional as needed. DuP maybe one more inning or two.

The Cajuns’ coach made a very dumb decision by not starting his first or second best starter tonight against us. Now they’re stuck in the losers bracket.

And Shoos went 5 for 6 I think. What a night for Schuessler.

Switch him and Powell in the lineup for now. Super hot bat.

Schuessler actually makes a good case for being a lead off. The top 5 of this lineup is about as good as there is in college baseball in my opinion.

Brown and Kennedy pulled their weight tonight but it's concerning that Borba didn't get the slot. Brown is a liability in the field and Borba's offense is on an upward trend currently with an edge in the offensive category already.

Brown and Kennedy are not likely to pull their weight against the aggies pitching though and Brown is likely to get exposed in the field tomorrow night if he starts.

Kudos to the whole offense tonight though, when Brown and Kennedy or their replacements are hitting this offense is about unbeatable. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Schuessler actually makes a good case for being a lead off. The top 5 of this lineup is about as good as there is in college baseball in my opinion.

Brown and Kennedy pulled their weight tonight but it's concerning that Borba didn't get the slot. Brown is a liability in the field and Borba's offense is on an upward trend currently with an edge in the offensive category already.

Brown and Kennedy are not likely to pull their weight against the aggies pitching and Brown is likely to get exposed in the field tomorrow night if he starts.
I think Coach will continue to platoon DK and Jack. We’ll see how Brown does.

stat_handler.aspx

#10 Schuessler, Kimble
  • AB 4
  • R 3
  • H 3
  • RBI 0
  • + Walks and a perfect bunt
stat_handler.aspx

#9 Thomas, Jared
  • AB 6
  • R 1
  • H 2
  • RBI 1
stat_handler.aspx

#1 Flores, Jalin
  • AB 4
  • R 1
  • H 2
  • RBI 4
stat_handler.aspx

#4 Brown, Porter
  • AB 4
  • R 3
  • H 2
  • RBI 0

And don't forget Gasparino and D Kennedy with some clutch multiple RBIs.

Last edited:
And the pitching didn't mow them down, but got the job done. Surrendering 5 runs against a good batting team in the playoffs isn't great, but it's decent. So kudos to the pitching and defense too.

Very nice effort. Play that way tonight and things could be very interesting. This team has the talent it just needs to put together a solid full weekend.

Can't help but notice the aggys wearing. Jerseys that say "TEXAS AGGIES". If there were truth in advertising the logo on their helmets would look like "pTe" & the jerseys would say "Texas Penis Envy aggys".

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back