Biden's America

Not the Bee Don't have to make stuff. Kamala with gas stove, the one Biden et al is banning
Kamala Harris roasted for Thanksgiving pic: 'Is that a gas stove?'

Forgot this
FmFnfcNWQAA5k4x

Last edited:
Quickly shaping into two Americas. I spent the day with family shopping and eating on the gulf coast. No fear of being robbed, mugged or attacked. Meanwhile, they are twerking on police cars in Chicago. Question is who will go into these war zones and clean it up years from now?

Quickly shaping into two Americas. I spent the day with family shopping and eating on the gulf coast. No fear of being robbed, mugged or attacked. Meanwhile, they are twerking on police cars in Chicago. Question is who will go into these war zones and clean it up years from now?
The way to stop the twerking on cars is to get going about 20mph and slam on the brakes.

Meanwhile, they are twerking on police cars in Chicago. Question is who will go into these war zones and clean it up years from now?
Great question, iis - cleaning up this mess requires that the voters get sick and tired of it - sick and tired enough to vote the current idoits out of office. Doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon.

Just invite the president of China to visit Chicago. It worked in San Francisco.

Great question, iis - cleaning up this mess requires that the voters get sick and tired of it - sick and tired enough to vote the current idoits out of office. Doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon.

Yes. But Americans have to vote for a person like Javier Milei or Nayib Bukyele.

Back