America is lost...

Wow, great article mc, thanks for sharing. He says things I’ve felt for a long time - but he says it clearly and intelligently.

1720363427747.png

That's funny, I heard the same thing when "Muslim Obama" was elected. He had 8 years to outlaw Christianity and make Islam the national religion.

He also had 8 years to take all the guns away.

He had 8 years to outlaw the electoral college and declare himself emperor.

So why didn't it happen?

Your life wasn't that bad under Obama and it won't be that bad under Biden either. Your life is what YOU make it, not anything the president does or doesn't do.

Be a man and own up to that.
I do understand your point.
I’ll not name them here, put the families of the murdered girls by illegal aliens who came here with criminal pasts would disagree with you:
‘Your life is what YOU make it, not anything the president does or doesn't do. ’

No sir exactly what the president did ruined thier lives.
The people killed during the Afghanistan debacle and those Americans left behind are also hurting.
The influx of fentanyl that is made in china and then trafficked has killed thousands. Thanks Biden.
The 100,000 undocumented minors most being being exploited - again factual. Thats on Biden.
Citizens targeted for by our govt targeted for speaking up at school board meetings are identified as domestic terrorist. This is a fact.
My groceries were always s $125 a week are now over $200 for less.

These are examples of what the current president HAS done to impact our he American people today.

So - on a macro scale, i do agree with you.. but my angst is not about fear based propaganda- its about how our lives have changed under this incompetence with Kamala as a DEI hire solely for votes.

I post a thread regarding a Shawn Ryan podcast that has first hsnd knowledge about some of this.

Last edited:
There is still much work to do. The absolute war going on online over Reese and Clark indicates as much. The obsession over who is better and who sent the WNBA into the big time is an incredible primer on race relations in this country. Everything you need to know about the emotional depth of race is right there.

I like you Sheldon, but America hasn't been free for a long time now and the elites have been in complete control for a majority of the history of the US.
Mark Twain, 100 years ago, “ If votin’ made a difference they wouldn’t let us do it.”

When you hear a Hollywood celebrity speak, please note that the chances of that person being mentally ill or high is greater than 90%.

Dengism is just normal economic fascism. It is the same economic system as every country in the world at this point, including the US.

Lindsay is becoming a clown trying to get attention, because he actually wants economic fascism and American liberalism circa 2010. Dude was a huge Obama fan.

Back