2024 Texas Rangers

For all the talk of the Dodgers not having starting pitching they are in the midst of a record 33-scoreless inning-pitched streak that is still ongoing and they are now hitting the ball the way you would expect that lineup to hit. LA takes game one and will go with a second bullpen game this postseason today. This series is a long way from over as the Mets have their pitching now lined up with their top three starters in the next three games. Yankees-Guardians gets underway today too as the ALCS gets going.

My only problem with a subway series is that New York fans are already insufferable about how only they truly know baseball and are true fans, a subway series just takes that sense of entitlement to 11 and that is something the rest of baseball fandom wouldn't mind avoiding.

My only problem with a subway series is that New York fans are already insufferable about how only they truly know baseball and are true fans, a subway series just takes that sense of entitlement to 11 and that is something the rest of baseball fandom wouldn't mind avoiding.
Self-importance is what makes it great. For ten days the entire area lives and dies with every pitch. However, they fail to recognize that no one else cares about it since the odds are that the Yankees will win that series.

Yesterday was a good one for New York baseball fans as the Yankees took game one of the ALCS in what I think will be a five game series at best, and the Mets did to a Dodger bullpen game what should be done when a team doesn't have enough starters and blew it up early. The Dodgers have actual starters for games three and four but so do the Mets so this should be a very interesting series that I think could go full 7.

Yesterday was a good one for New York baseball fans as the Yankees took game one of the ALCS in what I think will be a five game series at best, and the Mets did to a Dodger bullpen game what should be done when a team doesn't have enough starters and blew it up early. The Dodgers have actual starters for games three and four but so do the Mets so this should be a very interesting series that I think could go full 7.
FWHORN, you're probably correct, much as I hate it. I would love to see the Indians beat the Yankees, but that's grasping at straws. I think the Dodgers will win the NL, but it could go six or seven - too much offensive firepower for the Dodgers.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back