2024 Recruiting

Word im hearing Gilles Bailly is deciding on either coming to texas or going pro

I believe this should complete the signing class. I don't know how active they will be during summer when Transfer portal runs hot but they have 7 quality players now with Sabby, Charlottle K, Vivian, and the 4 freshman.

I do expect mens to sign 1 or 2 more athletes for the 2024-2025 season

good sign! makes me wonder if Maya Joint might end up going pro. She's been having a successful year and has shot up in the wta rankings

good sign! makes me wonder if Maya Joint might end up going pro. She's been having a successful year and has shot up in the wta rankings
It is truly a late commitment. Makes you wander who isn't coming or coming back after all. Speaking of Maya, in her Instagram story this past Wednesday or Thursday, she posted a pic of her and Joffe thanking him for attending a match of hers. Who knows if she's attending Texas or not. Time will tell. I do know though from her reactions to commitments, she's super excited about Texas.

It is truly a late commitment. Makes you wander who isn't coming or coming back after all. Speaking of Maya, in her Instagram story this past Wednesday or Thursday, she posted a pic of her and Joffe thanking him for attending a match of hers. Who knows if she's attending Texas or not. Time will tell. I do know though from her reactions to commitments, she's super excited about Texas.

I hope they see the latest success from Stearns, Schnaider and Navarro and even D. Collins on her last WTA season. The run from LuLu Sun was also such an incredible story. College Tennis has become a valuable platform with all the school support for aspiring athletes. For sure Joint would benefit coming to Texas for a season or two. Joffe is very supportive allowing players dabble in ITF during the season and it would really alleviate a lot of the financial burden. It's also good to see others like Mary Stoiana, Fiona Crawley and Reese Brantmeier stick around probably for all 4 yrs.

Definitely hope Maya Joint enrolls at Texas. Even though classes have already started, she's at the US Open. Guess it's good news that our official website continues to post updates on her:

Definitely hope Maya Joint enrolls at Texas. Even though classes have already started, she's at the US Open. Guess it's good news that our official website continues to post updates on her:

Looks like classes actually begins on the 26th. Maya did post a pic with another TX recruit, Ariana, thanking her for attending and supporting her while at the US Open.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back