• BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

WTB Super Regional Parking Pass

seb44

250+ Posts
I am looking for 2 parking passes for the super regional. I do not know what they are worth so I will offer $25 per pass.

Thank You

Just an FYI, there's no pass for regionals, they just use the same passes Foundation members got at the beginning of the year. Another FYI, lot 104 passes come for members with either a $1200 or $1500 contribution. 103 I think is like $600.

Just want you to have info so you can make an informed purchase. I have seen some pretty shady deal proposals the last 2 weeks.

Thanks for the info. We usually get there early enough to park in the few spaces at the printing center so we can tailgate. With the softball tourny and track meet and possible graduations going on we were looking for a sure place to park near the stadium.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back