Work at home opps..

OrangeChipper

1,000+ Posts
Anyone know of any GOOD work at home opportunities??

My wife & I had our first and I don't want her working all the way across town anymore. But we do need a little bit of supplemental income still. Is there some good opportunities where she can make consistent money working like 20 hours a week from home???

Does she have any skills? Computer skills? Nun chuck skills?

I used to date a personal trainer. I always thought there would be a nice niche offering training programs to recent moms. Nothing fancy. Outdoors (read free facility, like near the Town Lake running path). Just a gathering of new moms that would be there every weekday morning for walking, running, stretching, etc. Part social. Part exercise. Part motivation. Part just giving a new mom something to do that doesn't cost much money.

It's not working at home, but it's baby friendly and part time.

Start up costs are minimal. Just buy a portable tent, a sign, a table, an ice water dispenser. Maybe a mailing list of new moms to just start the marketing. Sign up 50 moms paying $75/month and you're wife can pocket $3,750/month gross.

Maybe that's not for you wife.
What is she into?

Bernard

My wife sells Avon & consistently spends even LESS than 20 hours a week doing her "thing".

The start up cost is $ 10.00 & you do NOT (repeat NOT) have to purchase your stuff up front to then resell (that's how Mary Kay does it & the problem is you buy stuff you can't sell @ full price before the next season's allotment of stuff comes out... that you are then required to purchase to stay in the system).

The other cool thing about Avon is there is no requirement to knock on doors; you leave their catalogs & if someone is interested, they call you. If not, then you don't drop one back there 'cause they didn't call...

Feel free to send a PM if you are interested in finding out more.

texasflag.gif
hookem.gif
texasflag.gif
hookem.gif
texasflag.gif

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back