Why do us Ag folk suck at everthang?

SpiderAg

100+ Posts
After watchin the Coogar players dog pile upon each another out there a cellabratin an a horse playin on our sacred Aggie grass my hole body went numm with despair.
Lotsa thangs went threw my mind. I started feelin anger at God for makin me a Aggie. I started a hatin Ma and Pa Spider for bein aggies and therefore givin me no choice in life exsept to be a Aggie.

I come to a cunklusion on my lonesum walk to my core dorm barricks. I decided when I got to my room I was gonna lay down on my bed and slit my rists. Jest put a end to my ag misery and sufferin.
Well, when I get there wooden you know that Revellie was a sprawled out on my bed, just a snorin away with her snout buried in urine stained sheets.
I shoulda knowed that she was gonna be there because she always sleeps on my bed the day after I wet it, and I was havin a nitetmare the nite before about tu sweepin us outta the Big 12 Turnamint and I pissed my bed.

Well, you folks know the rules about when Revellie is a sleepin on your bed you caint move her and you gotta sleep on the floor. Soes I took that as a sine that maybee I shouldent slit my rists and I sunk down on the floor and cried my self to sleep.

This mornin I awoked and had to take a dump but I was so depressed that I couldent move I just lay there on the floor and shat myself. I guess the aroma made its way to Revelie and she was rousted from her sleep. Eventchally she come off my bed and ate the **** outta my drawers. She might be the most pamperd ***** in the histry a A&M but a dog will still eat **** if you let 'em.

After what Revellie done for me, cleanin me up and such, I was suddenly ashamed that I wanted to kill myself for bein a Ag. Us Ags take care a each another. We may suck at ever sport we ever played but by golly we got each another and we got colly dog tradition, core folk tradition, and hand jester tradition like no other folks in the world got.

Gig'em

Always good to see you in mid-season form, Spider.

a look at the life of aggie from a true insider. many thanks spiderag. problem is i still don't understand.

Spider, go take your anger out on your favorite sheep. Remember, do not go after the pretty one,
get the one that is stump trained.

Hook'em

I had to take a break after reading each paragraph because I couldn't stop laughing.

I just spilled a beer on my desk at work from laughing so hard, but it was worth it!!!

Good work, Spidey!!
hookem.gif

And everyone wonders why I have cats ...

Good work, Spider Ag. Glad to see your return to Hornfans was up to your usual standards.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back