Where has Hillary been...?

gecko

2,500+ Posts
I was asking this question the other day as she doesn't seem to be in the news. The conclusion was that all the press is domestic these days with the economy and such.....but then comes this (claimed it off Drudge).

Hillary's incredible shrinking role
Granted, the author is one of her biggest fans, but still....I wonder if this is what she signed up for...?

I hope she eventually steps down and runs against Obama in the '12 primary. She may fair better the second time around.

Personally, I thought going from Senator to Secy of State was a step down anyways. At the very least, its a move from a re-electable position to one that will be 8 years at the maximum. Its also easier to run for President as a Senator.

Because that would matter
rolleyes.gif

I'm not sure how HC having less responsibilities could be a bad thing...maybe Obama really is trying to clean up Washington
wink.gif

In all seriousness, if you nominated her to be SOS then let her be SOS.

If true this just solidifies in my mind that Mr. Change choose his SOS for purely political reasons, not because he thought it was best for the country.

Well the word from Houston is that she's hiring Sheila Jackson Lee, so I hope like hell her role is shrinking.

Hillary is also giving Kamala elocution lessons.
You would think someone 1/3rd black could speak jive
But Fail.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back