Week 6 Prediction Thread: Texas vs. Oklahoma...This just in!

militaryhorn

Prediction Contest Manager
NASA has released new details regarding recently released James Webb telescope deep field photographs. They believe these photos show the earliest times of our universe. The director described this phenomenon with the following explanation, "The NASA team and I, we were all doing a tour of the photographs here and talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So, when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to display these truths. What we need to do to create these truths. And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our universe."

As you can see in the photo below, it is an astonishing development about how the universe began and what absolute truth was out there from the beginning of time.

OU Space 2.jpg

Last edited:
NASA has released new details regarding recently released James Webb telescope deep field photographs. They believe these photos show the earliest times of our universe. The director described this phenomenon with the following explanation, "The NASA team and I, we were all doing a tour of the photographs here and talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So, when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to display these truths. What we need to do to create these truths. And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our universe."

As you can see in the photo below, it is an astonishing development about how the universe began and what absolute truth was out there from the beginning of time.

She could have just said "OU sucks like a black hole." and saved a lot of words.

The Sooner wagon continues to find new ways to tip over...wheels falling off tend to do that.

Still cogitating on score prediction though. I think it will be closer than some expect as QE tries to shake some rust off early...

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back