Vice Presidential Debate

WorsterMan

10,000+ Posts
Funny or ironic....

Gov. Walz is CLEARLY what he claims Vance - Trump are: Weird acting and creepy. He is insecure, uncomfortable and a F' goofy waving bastard on ANY stage or forum just like Kamala!!

Bring it Walz!

I'll watch the highlights later but very interested in how this goes. Vance is much sharper that Trump on the important points.

Man, I wish Vance was the nominee instead of Trump. He is so much more articulate.

I hope this is the last POTUS/VPOTUS debate moderated by a major news network. It's clear they are simply unable to not editorialize.

Last edited:
Vance is sharp, on point, calm.

Walz mostly sounds defensive to me.

Walz: Ongoing, phony, disingenuous argument about the border bill that was BAD for America that was rejected by Congress!

We are 45 minutes into the debate ....

Any vision / statement by Walz about his or Kamala plans or strategy on fixing the economy/ making America better???

Sorry Coach, Teacher, Governor, Sandy Hook parents were NEVER in your office talking about gun control.

LIE !!!

Last edited:
thumbnail.jpg

I can never stand all this blabbering about childcare. And that goes for both sides. Raise your own children!!!!

CBS gotcha question on the 2020 election to Vance.

Media ignored EVIDENCE of Dem cheating. Trump only verbally disputed results. Encouraged civil and peaceful protests.

Walz stated 140 Capitol Police officers were beaten by Trump protesters.

F******G LIE WALZ !!!

Never happened.

Never happened.

CBS reply should have been: No Governor, sorry, their is no evidence of that taking place.

Like many lies told about Jan. 6 by the Left that day!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Last edited:

Recent Threads

Back