• BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

UTSA

If not sold please PM me
I have 4-6 UTSA tickets available (asking $50 each ($60 for aisle seat and seat next to aisle seat)). The seats are together and in Section 109, Row 48, Goal Line View, 1 at Aisle. You can contact me here or via PM or email at [email protected]. I will need your payment within 24 hours of agreement. Payment via PayPal, CashApp, Zelle, Venmo, credit card, money order, or cash. I will then forward the ticket(s) to you electronically after receiving payment. Thanks, and Hook'em.

I have 4-6 UTSA tickets available (asking $50 each ($60 for aisle seat and seat next to aisle seat)). The seats are together and in Section 109, Row 48, Goal Line View, 1 at Aisle. You can contact me here or via PM or email at [email protected]. I will need your payment within 24 hours of agreement. Payment via PayPal, CashApp, Zelle, Venmo, credit card, money order, or cash. I will then forward the ticket(s) to you electronically after receiving payment. Thanks, and Hook'em.
HJengo

I will let you know by tonight but I would be interested in at 4

Back