UT Finance grad, UH law grad looking for work

TheNewGuy

100+ Posts
Taking the bar exam in 2 weeks, and need a job to start start my legal career. I was working full time through all of law school, and have experience in accounting, but could not get a clerkship, so no law firm experience as of yet. I made an 'A' on my law school paper as a 3L, so I would consider myself a decent researcher/writer.

Beggars can't be choosers but I would prefer transactional work in some area of business law (corporate, real estate, oil & gas, etc). I will consider paralegal or internship type situations to get my foot in the door. My wife and I are in Houston currently (and her job is as well) but we are open to moving basically anywhere in TX.

Never been fired from a job, all my references are former supervisors. PM me or email me ([email protected]) with any suggestions you may have and I can send my resume, cover letter, writing sample, transcripts, etc along to you. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me. Hook 'em.

I've also got a complete business plan, completely unrelated to any career endeavor I've looking into. Email me with any interest: [email protected]. All I'll say is it is DFW sports related.

Still looking for a job. I'll take internships, etc. I look forward to proving myself in any position I get the chance to take on.

I work at a Dallas law firm. You can send me your resume and if I hear of any openings from any of my colleagues, I'll do my best to get them your info. We are not hiring right now but our needs obviously change from time to time. Hell, send your business plan info too--sounds interesting.

My e-mail is [email protected]. Good luck.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back