Trump is back, with a difference

Horn6721

Hook'em
Watching Trump rally in MIchigan. He is typical Trump but I think more civil. I like this Trump. He explained how he got better deals for our country from China France and Mexico etc. He is explaining what he will do which includes making sure IF any country wants to sell cars here including China they have to build plants here and hire Americans. Who would be against that?

He will have a Reciprocity policy. IF a country imposes taxes on our product Trump will reciprocate with tax on their product into our country Who would be against that?

Yes heis brash. I think we need brash

Forgot to mention Drill Baby Drill.
Who would be against that ? Especially here in Texas?

Juan williams said Trump said he would do away with ev autos???
LIE He said no such thing

Trump really doesn’t give speeches, he just talks (and talks). The man can go on about anything and everything. Honestly I think his appeal largely comes from his everyday common man lingo. He literally just gets up there and rambles but it’s a ramble about what people want to hear.

Well nash talking about opening plants isUSA employingAmericans working there will resonate. Talking about closing the borders to rapists thugs fentanyl suppliers and terrorists resonate
Talking about extending His tax cuts to help ordinary people including seniors resonates
talking about driil baby drill, making USA Again #1 in oil /gas resonates with all of us
which policy/plan Trump proposes would be unacceptable to the Trump dislikers on here?

That’s kinda what I’m saying here 67. He says the right things he just spends a lot of time and verbiage in the telling. Then, more often than not, will do it all over again.
I’m discrediting neither the message or the messenger I’m just saying he takes his own sweet time in the delivery.

I hope the difference is real and can be carried not only through the election but through the presidency if he wins. DJT would be wise to remember that he didn't "surge" ahead in this race as much as JB fell on his ***. There is still 2/3 + of this country that didn't want either one of these guys to run. If his change in civility is real and he refrains from throwing his own party under the bus, he might be able to actually get something real and lasting done this time around.

BOSD
Yes ! I hope so too. He mentioned a letter he got this week from Franklin Graham saying he was so happy Trump was ok but how he, Franklin, wished Trump wouldn't use so many swear words. I was amazed Trump would make that public and take it to heart
So I am hoping and wondering if Franklin or others suggested being more civil.
Btw He imo does not have to be civil to Biden Pelosi Schumer or anyone who calls him Hitler or Fascist.

But if he is civil to them, he makes them look even worse.

That doesn't mean he has to take their name-calling without any response, just that staying out of the political gutter himself is not a bad strategy.

Trump really doesn’t give speeches, he just talks (and talks). The man can go on about anything and everything. Honestly I think his appeal largely comes from his everyday common man lingo. He literally just gets up there and rambles but it’s a ramble about what people want to hear.

Being able to public speak like that is a gift. Us common folk have to prepare speeches in advance, practice, and we still get nervous when presenting.

so we are going to need that "difference" this week.

1. JB just quit. He is a sympathetic person now. Attacking the "Biden crime family" should be completely off limits now. That will backfire.
2. Dems likely have KH as their candidate. "Laughing Kamala" comments will likely lose DJT women and some black voters.

1. tie her to her "border czar" failure.
2. hammer, hammer, hammer the fact that she was not picked by voters
3. keep talking about he returned the abortion decision to the states

They forced him out to deflect attention away from the country finding they were responsible for the attempt the murder and injuries to others.
It is chilling to think they wanted to kill Trump until you remember killing innocent babies is OK
I hope we continue to expose this

But I am still concerned with Demx cheating
They may have the perfect trick
Letting so many millions of illegals and registering them to vote. How to stop those votes from being counted

As well as ending mandates for percentages of new car production...which saves American jobs.

That would be great. The other thing the government needs to do is relax emissions regulations. Car manufacturers are forced to produce EVs to meet them.

Back