This new look

NRHorn

2,500+ Posts
Please gimme some leeway as i know this isn't football, but you clowns are the only forum I Really interact with..

Dion- FANTASTIC upgrade. I cant express enough my appreciation for this and everything you do.

I noticed that for some of us the post counter has reset to zero*. The inevitable price of progress, I suppose.

*yes, ZERO, as in zip, zilch, nada.

I noticed that for some of us the post counter has reset to zero*. The inevitable price of progress, I suppose.

*yes, ZERO, as in zip, zilch, nada.
It’s a weird bug. Go into your Account Details and delete the zero from your Custom Title. If you leave it blank it should put your post counts back in there, or you can put something else there if you want.

It’s a weird bug. Go into your Account Details and delete the zero from your Custom Title. If you leave it blank it should put your post counts back in there, or you can put something else there if you want.
I went from zero to 2,500+.
Thanks

Same result here. Thanks, Dion.

Although I was looking forward to doing some more complaining. Just to pass the time until kickoff.

Anyone else getting kicked out (logged off) after a certain period of activity?

How do i get rid of the video commercial on the bottom right? I press the x but it re-loads on each new page.

@LonghornCatholic it doesn’t pay much but the glamour and social prestige are off the charts. And the chicks! omg

david bowie fame GIF by Soul Train

I don’t know how to do that. Help.

I don’t know how to do that. Help.
The little thing with your user name and avatar in the top right of the screen, that's your settings for the site where you change password and such.

Go into that, select Account Details, and go to the Custom Title field. Delete the zero from there and click Save.

Did the upgrade delete my card info for sponsorship. It looks blank in my account and i have popups

Did the upgrade delete my card info for sponsorship. It looks blank in my account and i have popups
Check now. I have noticed that the Sponsor tag was lost on some people after the upgrade, so I am manually fixing that.

If any other Sponsors are getting ads I hope they see this and let me know so I can fix it for them. I’ll send out a notice today.

Recent Threads

Back