Texas Exes Chapters

Lulu

25+ Posts
what are the Texas Exes Chapters like in :Boston, Seattle,San Fran,NYC,and DC areas? are there any near Vancouver?

I'm graduating from grad school this summer and interviewing around the country and wanted to get a sense of what other Exes Chapters were like (strong, lots of members, involved,events) where I'm applying for jobs. Ive been in chillin occasionally with the Minneapolis chapter the past year and love it/them, Im sad to leave =(

If you don't get enough replies, I'd email the local chapter contact person for each of the cities you are checking out on the alumni website.

I've only lived in Florida & Texas, so I'm not much help.

Chapter in SF is fairly active during football season (meet at Blue Light). There are so many Texas Exes in the Bay Area that you will run into Longhorns at just about any sports bar on a Saturday morning. I live in North Beach (obviously) and see Longhorn decals on cars daily.

If you haven't already, I'll echo what has been said ... get in touch with each chapter personally ...

Texas Exes Chapters

Texas Exes Boston

Texas Exes Seattle (Puget Sound) (Their site doesn't look updated, so try their e-mail in the above Chapters link.)

Texas Exes San Francisco (Bay Area)

Texas Exes New York (also PM Hellraiser97)

Texas Exes Washington D.C.

If for some reason any of the above information is not up-to-date, call the Alumni Center ((800) 369-0023) and ask to speak to someone regarding chapter information. She will help you from there. Hope this helps. Good luck ...

This is my first post to this group.

While I can't speak for all Texas Exes Chapters or their locations, we sure would like to have more Exes join us here in Nashville, TN.

We have a great time on game days eating BBQ from Judge Roy Bean's place, and you betcha its authentic.... owner is an Ex.

cow_rose.gif

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back