• BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

Sweet house for sale in Allandale

Brisketexan

1,000+ Posts
MY sweet house, to be more precise. Hey, I'm getting the word out.

3583015_0.jpg

3583015_1.jpg

3583015_2.jpg

3583015_3.jpg

Almost 2,000 s.f., 4 bdrm, 2 bath, total kitchen and greatroom remodel (made for real cooking and entertaining, with convection oven and gas range on island facing the greatroom), wood floors with carpeted bedrooms, classic original bathroom tile (added wall-size mirrors, new light fixtures, overhead vent/heater/light), HUGE lot on cul-de-sac with great neighbors, oversized master suite, covered back patio with fans, bonus room in garage (finished out scrapbook room with A/C), and plenty of other features.

In the last several months, have done complete fresh exterior painting and carpentry work, new 30 yr. shingle roof, new garage door opener, filled in sod in front, and re-painted most of the interior. Also, over the past few years, replaced garage door, main water line from meter and main sewer line.

It takes me 10 minutes, door to door, to get downtown. I can come home for lunch with no worries.

Here's the listing: The Link

After 11.5 years here, we are only looking to move to get a bit more space (older parents need bigger quarters to stay in when they visit), and be a bit closer to many of our activities (our church and many kids activities are a bit up Mopac). We LOVE our house, we LOVE our neighbors, and we LOVE our neighborhood -- you will too.

Special Hornfans bonus -- if you buy our house, I will have a fully-cooked, wrapped and ready-to-eat brisket in the fridge waiting for you on your move-in date.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back