• BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

Selling 2 Ftball Season Tix (Sec 107, Row 47)

hjengo

25+ Posts
I'm a season ticket holder and selling my season tickets (all 6 games) for the ticket office's fee of $750 (less than the face value of the tickets themselves). The seats are located in Section 107, Row 47 (upper deck about 10-15 yardline). You will get 2 side-by-side to each of the following games:
09/05 vs. Louisiana-Monroe
09/19 vs. Texas Tech (7 pm)
09/26 vs. UTEP
10/10 vs. Colorado
11/07 vs. Central Florida
11/21 vs. Kansas.

I live on the east coast and can't attend most of these games. If you're interested in buying these tickets, I'd need payment to be made by Paypal (unless you live in DC or NYC) by the end of the day on Friday (5/29). The tickets will be shipped to you by Priority Mail (unless you agree to pay extra for FedEx, UPS, Express Mail, or other options) sometime in August after I receive them from the ticket office. Thanks.

S
horn0590 at yahoo

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back