SEC CHANNEL?

WorsterMan

10,000+ Posts
So, I believe I've been relatively patient and respectful...

After all, The University of Texas is a newcomer to the SEC.

I do not expect LHN type coverage of our sports glory.

HOWEVER.... I tune in daily to BORING Paul Findabomb, check during the day and frequently in the evening.

So far, 4 weeks into the season, I have seen ZERO on the #1 team in football or other highly ranked sports like UT Volleyball!?

No. For example, tonight, I believe I'm watching a re-run of #12 KU vs. Auburn volleyball!!!

Guess I'm going to have to get used to sharing a sports channel with 38 other SEC, SEC, SEC teams! :rolleyes1: :rolleyes1::rolleyes1:

Last edited:
Wait until you have to track down mid-week Texas baseball games.

That's the only reason I kept Directv so long is because LHN was the only way I could watch the games I'm not attending. As soon as the last season was over and LHN was going away I cut it off. Now I guess I'll have to go back to listening on the radio.

FWIW, Craig Way and the radio LHN was 21 seconds AHEAD of Fox TV broadcast today. I timed it.

Really? Normally it is ~ 5-6 seconds!

Last edited:
REALLY?

Monday night in the fall, 5 or 6 SEC teams in the Top 10?

... I raise my hand how much I love ANY kind of BBQ, etc, etc.

However, on the ONLY sports channel for SEC football. A segment on BBQ!

I DONT GIVE A RATS *** ABOUT SEC or Texas BBQ!

I want football !?

Last edited:
So, I believe I've been relatively patient and respectful...

After all, The University of Texas is a newcomer to the SEC.

I do not expect LHN type coverage of our sports glory.

HOWEVER.... I tune in daily to BORING Paul Findabomb, check during the day and frequently in the evening.

So far, 4 weeks into the season, I have seen ZERO on the #1 team in football or other highly ranked sports like UT Volleyball!?

No. For example, tonight, I believe I'm watching a re-run of #12 KU vs. Auburn volleyball!!!

Guess I'm going to have to get used to sharing a sports channel with 38 other SEC, SEC, SEC teams! :rolleyes1: :rolleyes1::rolleyes1:
So, assuming you have both a cable (or streaming) plan and ESPN+, all that stuff is on the SEC+ iterations. Watching the "main" SEC Network is only going to get you so far, but if you really want everything that LHN had, it's all on the ESPN app. Or Hulu if you have that connected to your ESPN+ account. I have the replay of tonight's volleyball game (where Logan Eggleston did commentary!) on right now.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back