scooter store ??

dendox

250+ Posts
Does anyone work at the Scooter Store or have any contacts at this place? Reason I ask - my wife is in new home sales and has been for about 4 years. She is a great sales person - top 5% for her company in SA every year - but is tired of home sales and all that they entail.

She is a sales person through and through and has a background (education wise) in that would lend well to medical device type sales. She is a very good looking woman with a good head on her shoulders that is need of a career change and for some reason can't catch a break and get any interviews for device sales or pharma sales (either of which she would do very well at).

you may be asking where the scooter store falls into this. Well, there is a posting for a "customer support manager" on their website. I know they do sales and the like and this seems like a good transition into a new career - albeit at a significant pay decrease. The only problem - as with all other jobs she inquires about - we don't have an in....someone to help open the door to at least get her an interview where she could sell herself. I know she could sell herself in to any sales job if given an interview.

So - horn network - do you guys know of anyone who works there that could possibly help?

Maybe you all know of another person in medical device sales or pharma sales that could get her an interview. Any insight is greatly appreciated as it would mean she could get out the job she hates that seems to make my life miserable on a near daily basis.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back