Salary Range

N

nycLonghorn

I have lived in NYC for 8 years and have lost touch with the salary ranges in Texas. I would love to move back to Texas, but don't know what average salaries are. I am sure it dependent upon experience, industry, position, but I would just like to get a gauge of the Texas market.

I think 175K is reasonable for a senior level consulting position, is this doable in Texas?

I haven't been in the consulting gig in a while (formerly Arthur Andersen), but I would think that number is very doable if you have some existing business you can bring in the door, or if you can be something of a rainmaker/relationship builder as part of what you bring to the role.

What is your specialty?

I have a technology background (former Arthur Andersen ATG), but I am in the financial services segment now. I don't know how much business that I could bring in from the get-go, but I am confident about being able to develop business and of course deliver.

What is the salary range of Senior Manager/Director Level then?

This is just a guess but I would say $130-150k including performance bonuses. Expectations on Sr Mgr/Director would likely include some business development with existing client base, which may drive up total comp.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back