• Tony Vitello

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Jim Schlossnagle

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with the sentiment that, if was not Schloss or Vitello, we would have had an announcement by now. Burnt Orange glasses affixed.

A&M BMDs are surely working Schloss pretty hard today, as they should be.

All else being equal (money, recruiting opportunities) it seems to just come down to where he wants to live and work, no?

IF it is Schloss, there very well could be a new off campus stadium as part of the deal. At A&M he has been promised an $85 million upgrade to Olsen Field/BBP - which is already better than DFF is today. As much as I love the Disch, a new home for the Horns is needed going forward into the SEC.

IF it is Schloss, there very well could be a new off campus stadium as part of the deal. At A&M he has been promised an $85 million upgrade to Olsen Field/BBP - which is already better than DFF is today. As much as I love the Disch, a new home for the Horns is needed going forward into the SEC.

Can we put it in Brenham so we can all get to it? (and take Blue Bell as well?)

I have an aggy buddy that I love chiding over things like this, and I've had several opportunities over the years to ruin his days. Yesterday afternoon I texted him and said to please check on Liucci. Texags was on fire. He responded with 'no big deal, ags don't really care about baseball. We'll be fine because Weiner will never leave CS. Unlike Whornfans, texags will handle this with class.'

I replied with exhibits 'A' and 'B' of their classiness:

weiner, Cain, earley gone | TexAgs

and take the dance team with you | TexAgs

I have an aggy buddy that I love chiding over things like this, and I've had several opportunities over the years to ruin his days. Yesterday afternoon I texted him and said to please check on Liucci. Texags was on fire. He responded with 'no big deal, ags don't really care about baseball. We'll be fine because Weiner will never leave CS. Unlike Whornfans, texags will handle this with class.'

I replied with exhibits 'A' and 'B' of their classiness:

weiner, Cain, earley gone | TexAgs

and take the dance team with you | TexAgs

Funny, he said, "Whornfans" and class in the same sentence.

Doubtful - Brenham is deep aggy country. Leaks, Brown, and myself escaped.

I can put together enough space here in Addison if they want to move it north.

Recent Threads

Back