Pope Francis further pushing agendas

mb227

de Plorable
I see he has removed Bishop Strickland in Tyler for basically adhering to conservative Catholic orthodoxy. Interim is the Austin Bishop, which I don't see sitting well in Tyler...

I can see a removal for cause, like covering up abuse, but NOT for overseeing the traditional teachings of the faith.

Seems Pope was also aggrieved by things such as Latin Mass...

SN
????
I never said WE did. Did I?
Surely you know there is an election?
The Cardinals voted him in. Some including some Bishops are not happy with the pope.
Not unlike Demx who are now unhappy with the people they elected.

I see he has removed Bishop Strickland in Tyler for basically adhering to conservative Catholic orthodoxy. Interim is the Austin Bishop, which I don't see sitting well in Tyler...

I can see a removal for cause, like covering up abuse, but NOT for overseeing the traditional teachings of the faith.

Seems Pope was also aggrieved by things such as Latin Mass...

Not Catholic so does that mean everything was in Latin for the service? Anyone in Tyler understand that?

Pope Francis has pushed to severely restrict the times and locations where the traditional Latin High Mass can be said. I have yet to hear a reason I can easily understand.

I am surprised.
Not surprised slojo had to speak out against the Vatican's position. Clearly Demx think Catholics are safe Demx voters but were afraid of alienating the what? 1% or 2% mothers who think it is ok to endanger or mutilate a child?

Francis is good on this stuff (good vs evil). He needs to stay away from the Marxist stuff:

Francis is good on this stuff (good vs evil). He needs to stay away from the Marxist stuff:

Actually, the devil is responsible for our securlarized world, the occult, satanism, and communism. If he is a communist he is at the same time all the things he just wrote against. Maybe this is just an attempt to deceive the last few who still trust him about anything.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back