New Aggie QB commit

Colt McVince

250+ Posts
i know this is old news, but i saw this article and this picture of clay honeycutt, and i almost burst out laughing. check out what he's wearing underneath the aggy football jersey.

looks like we may have our first potential decommit of the year
biggrin.gif

link

The kid sounds like a winner to me. it's easy to lose sight of how many really good high school players don't get a chance to play at a major college. Congrats to the young man on a D1 scholarship offer for the team with the second best resources and facilities in Texas.

Very interesting. His HC is a BIG Aggie, who sends his own sons to Texas and Baylor, but his starting QB goes to A&M. Wonder how Warren feels about that or if he and Bo decided to get teh better offer for Bo's little brither and let this kid follow in the footsteps of QBs ruined st the cesspool on the Brazos

Take it easy guys. He only played half of each of the last two seasons, and Brody had been playing very well up to the point that he was hurt each year. Honeycutt came in and did his best Frank Reich imitation both years in leading the team.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back