need new softball team name

bmoore15

100+ Posts
So the city is making my softball team come up with a new name. Apparently they didn't like the last name we had (OFF). It's a men's league and the name can't be perverted. Anyone have any good ideas for a name?

Zoomers. It was a little "perverted" back in the 70s (used to mean what Salma Hayek has) but not even today's Urban Dictionary lists anything immoral as a definition.

You need to be in our league. We have the Pimpsters, Balls Deep, Lap Flounders, and Big Knockers. The city was OK with those.

I used to play for a team whose sponsor was a liquor store in NB named Luckys. We were called Lucky's Liquors. Would that be considered perverted? Played on another one called the Beer Sluts, but that may be a little over the top for 'em.

My first thought was “Groovers”, but to be completely safe, how bout “Truman Sparks”?

Or "Jettexas"?

confused.gif

I don't understand what is so perverted about your original name that the city is making you change it.

"(OFF)" ???

Did something get edited out? I can think of several 2-word phrases with "off" as the ending that might be objectionable to city admin types, but I'm clueless to any of those being implied by a parenthesis.

My all-time favorite team name was a college IM basketball team called the PYTs (Pretty Young Things). We warmed up pre-game to the "Thriller" album, which brought the team name home.

It was also funny because, at about 210 lbs., I was the second smallest guy on the team. And we wore "smedium" wife-beater-Ts as jerseys.

We have some coed names...

Chestnuts
Mixed Nuts
O.M.A.R - Our Men Are Rulers (the women said the last letter stood for retarded).

Season Confidence Prediction

Rank your win/loss confidence predictions for the season.

Season Confidence
Prediction Thread

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back