Need Loan Officers in Austin or Anywhere in TX

UTPhil2006

25+ Posts
I am recruiting for a Mortgage Company here in Austin that needs to expand and quickly. It's a no brainer for current Loan Officers simply because of the increased cuts. Heres the ad:

I am Phil and I am working with Prodigy Mortgage located in Austin, Texas and am looking to hire you.. Today. I don't need any catchy gimmicks or titles, just simple facts and the premise that we want to make you more money working for us. We are looking to hire Loan Officers immediately as we are in a great position to grow and grow fast. We are in need of Loan Officers, but also we are looking to give these current Loan Officers with 2 years of Experience or more the chance to become a Net Branch under the Prodigy Mortgage Company name so that we can get you out of your current job and into our company so we can start making YOU more money. You can start your own branch as soon as possible, but if you need a bit of time to get start up fees, we can start you out as Loan Officers for a couple months while you close a few loans and then transfer you over to a Full Branch so that the transition is seamless. We can match you up with other Loan Officer's who want to work in a branch, or match you up with other Branch Managers. We are here to service any of your needs, and again to put more money in YOUR pocket at the end of the day. Our software is accessible anywhere, so another opportunity for you is to work from home as well. Cut back costs on gas, spend more time with your kids, work under your own conditions, the benefits of doing so are endless. You can work from anywhere in the state and still receive all these benefits and be a valuable member of the team, all while making more money for yourself and your family. If you're interested in becoming an Individual Loan Officer skip down to the bottom. If you're interested in becoming a Net Branch of Prodigy Mortgage read below, it will be well worth your while.

Why Become a Branch?

1. Capped Monthly Branch Fees
($550/file capped at $5000/mo.)

* Most Companies simply pass this Fee on to customer as well, so in essence it never leaves your pocket
* ~9.1 Loans Closed meets your monthly fee and then after hitting the cap it's pure profit.
o Easy to close 9 loans as a group unit, so it's almost a no-brainer not to strongly consider opening your own Prodigy Mortgage Branch
* Only one to our knowledge that has capped fees (especially as low as the cap is) that can do FHA loans as well as VA and Tx Vet Loans

2. Lending

* Loans available in all 50 states which raises propensity for more loans
* Approved with over 35 lenders and adding more all the time
o Always trying to expand, add more, more lenders equals better rates, deals, etc which equals more approvals which in turn makes more money for everyone
* FHA, Tx Vet, VA, Jumbo, I-Tin, and Traditional Loans available.
o More loans equals a higher success rate because of increased opportunity
* Cutting Checks constantly (big benefit in regards to bills, vacations, get your money from a big sale, etc) 24-48 hour window
o As soon as it hits our bank, we cut the check. No bi-weekly nonsense
* Rural Development and Reverse Mortgage capabilities
* Commercial Lending

3. Web Based Software

* We use Encompass, you can download it anywhere on any machine and it is self updating. Very simple and very accessible from almost anywhere
* Email is also we based so again you can access from anywhere, which helps those of you who would like to work from home
* No software to buy which equals no up front or unnecessary fees

4. Prodigy Bank

* We're in the process of becoming a bank (within the next 6 mos.).
* This equals profit sharing incentives for the loans you use Prodigy as the Lender for. Thus we create the opportunity for more Loans and Incentives to be reached
o You as the Branch Manager hit the incentives and everyone wins.
* In the same regard, after you hit the $5k monthly cap, the rest of the loans you close are profit.
o You as Branch Manager are free to distribute this to your Loan Officers as you see fit to build a more hard working, efficient team driven by success.

5. Benefits

* Discount prices on services you need
o Printers, Supplies, etc are Discounted utilizing the Corporate Account
* All of the Loan Compliance is handled at the Corporate Office
* Less worry and less small time tasks so that you can focus more on selling Loans.
* Insurance Benefits Available

Basically, what it all boils down to is more money. You're not going to get the 100/0 commission cut on leads you generated yourself (all your work) or 80/20 LendingTree/LowerMyBills (LT/LMB) commission cut from other companies. Why keep paying your broker his huge cut of your work when you can work with us for much less from the convenience of your own home, in our Austin Corporate Location, or even as I've mentioned in great detail above, opening your own Net Branch of Prodigy Mortgage. Taking advantage of this situation is a must for any Loan Officer. You're making more money on your work, your working fairly soon under what will be Prodigy Bank, which has innumerable benefits, and you're given the opportunity to open your own branch and take back control of your job, your life, and most importantly your money. If any of what you have read interests you, please do not hesitate to contact me ASAP and we can move forward with this.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back