Mosques shutting down in Iran; Church expanding

Chop

10,000+ Posts
Per CBN, thousands upon thousands of mosques have been recently shut down in Iran. There is a mass conversion to Christianity in Iran and it’s picking up steam. According to the reporter, with many it starts with them having visions and dreams.

The penalty for converting to Christianity and refusing to come back to Islam = death. They’re doing it anyway.

Are they shut down by the government or because people aren't attending Islamic services anymore?

On a personal level, I have run into a number of Iranian Christian converts in recent months here in the USA. That's new for me. Something's going on over there.

The grown women/wives I've met still wear the Muslim style headdress because they feel weird or naked without it.

Per CBN, thousands upon thousands of mosques have been recently shut down in Iran. There is a mass conversion to Christianity in Iran and it’s picking up steam. According to the reporter, with many it starts with them having visions and dreams.

The penalty for converting to Christianity and refusing to come back to Islam = death. They’re doing it anyway.
The religion of peace.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back