Looking for a Roofer

Son of a Son

1,000+ Posts
Any of you Hornfans a roofer, or kin to one, or know one that you trust? I have my settlement and I don't need any "deals" and am not wanting to defraud anyone.

The one thing I'd like to find is someone who will put in a ridge vent when they put in the roof at no additional charge. The house is 20 years old and has very little venting currently, and I understand a ridge vent to be very little additional workwhen done in conjunction with the rest of the roof.

NCAAFBALLROX is the resident expert. He will probably respond soon, but you can PM him.

P.S. - he was the first to respond to your question re: your auto claim.

You're right, and about 3 seconds after I posted this I remembered that. I have sent him a PM already.
smile.gif

PM Received, PM responsed to.
FYI for anyone else, you can also reach me through my website, RanchHandRoofing-dot-com (http://RanchHandRoofing.com)

*Depending on the size & scope of the project (as well as a few other variables), provided the customer is paying their full & legally required deductible
we are doing: one, a pair of, or maybe even a combination of

ventilation upgrade(s)
drip edge
& maybe even a discount on moving from a 3 tab (20 year) to a dimensional (30 year) type shingle.

To date, I have re-roofed or done 'new construction' for over 20 folks from HF.

*offer void in Oklahoma.

texasflag.gif
hookem.gif
texasflag.gif
hookem.gif
texasflag.gif

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back