iPhone IT Question

LonghornCatholic

Deo Gratias
Saturday I tried to upload from my phone an "Eyes of Texas" video my daughter took from her seat at the Michigan game. For some reason I couldn't locate and attach the file on my phone. Next thing you know, I lost capability to add a link, image, video, etc. The only thing I can do from my phone now is post, reply, and quote. On my Mac I'm still able to do all the above.

I don't know what the heck I did. I've closed out the browser, logged off/on, but still no luck. Anyone with skills have advice?

Some obvious troubleshooting steps which you may have already done.

1. Clear all website data from browsers.

2. Delete and reinstall the browser if it is 3rd party (Brave, Firefox, Chrome, etc) — force quit if it is Safari.

3. Try a different browser. Personally I like Brave and Firefox as alternatives.

4. Restart the device.

What aspects of it do you like, and is it a better alternative than Firefox?

Brave has basically the same codebase as Google’s popular Chrome browser, but without all the Google tracking crap built in. So it’s a solid browser and I have been using it on my laptop for a long time. Firefox is my default on desktop mostly because I like the tab containers option to isolate things and reduce tracking across open tabs.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back