bounce.gif
yippee.gif
bounce2.gif

now just got to work on the the right teams making it to Houston
cool.gif

Where are you sitting?
I received mine yesterday as well.
Looks like I am in section 130 row FF.
Not sure if the double letter comes before the single letter so I have no idea where this row is.

I know that they are going to begin putting the court in the middle of the dome for final fours (as opposed to using half the dome seating), but does anyone know if they're also doing that for the regional? That's what the NCAA Basketball seating chart on the Reliant web site shows. Let me be the first to say that that would be a horrible basketball experience. We're in 110 row EE or something like that.

Both Ford Field and Reliant show their set-up as being "court in the middle of the dome". Since both are hosting final fours in the next 3 years, I guess they are testing out that configuration during the regionals. Since at Reliant we have people with tickets in 110 and 130, it seems that's the only way it can be. Bring your binoculars. We may just have to make the drive to Little Rock for the 1st/2nd round instead of sitting through a fan-unfriendly event in Houston. This year's final four in SA has not yet implemented the new seating plan, so it will still be in the half-dome configuration.

the court at Reliant being in the middle sucks, however if you have tickets adjacent to the court and not behind the baskets it ought to be alright.

That makes more sense. The sightlines for those lower seats could be really bad if the rake is low, considering how far away the court will be.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back