Horns vs Okie St

24- 18 Horns with 9:08 left in the first. No idea what the start was like as ESPN just flipped over after a boring GA Tech/FL State game and I was too lazy to what on the app.

Ho-hum 45-36 Horns at half. Pretty boring 1st half. Okie lite ain't got much. If we put rhe pedal to the medal I'm 2nd half, we should win by 20.

Seemed we were trying different lineups in the first. Lots of minutes for Hunter and Horton there.

Seemed we were trying different lineups in the first. Lots of minutes for Hunter and Horton there.
Just the opposite in 2nd half. Almost exclusively Abmas, Disu, Weaver, Hunter and Cunningham the whole way.

73-57 Horns with 4:41 left.

That was a step-up performance in what was an absolute must-win if you want to be in the tournament game today and Texas showed up and did what it had to do. If you had told me after UCF that Texas would sniff 8-8 in conference after 16 games I would have asked for some of what you were drinking. The Horns have absolutely saved their season and now are on the precipice of clinching a NCAA tournament berth, Win one of these next two and they are in and even if they lose both they might still be in with a win in the Big XII tourney and even they lose all three of their guaranteed games they might still sneak in so they are definitely in the catbird seat now.

Was Mitchell hurt or just ineffective? Seems he has been less involved in recent weeks.
He looked lost in the Tech game. Disu was yelling at him after being out of place on a defensive possession.

He is probably the most athletic guy on the team but his lack of development is mind boggling.

He looked lost in the Tech game. Disu was yelling at him after being out of place on a defensive possession.

He is probably the most athletic guy on the team but his lack of development is mind boggling.
Some guys, like Durant and Tim Duncan for example, work on the boring little fundamental details from a young age. They are precise technicians with enormous talent.

Other guys rely on their natural talent and never refine their technical skills far enough to become truly great. That seems to be where Mitchell resides.

Some guys, like Durant and Tim Duncan for example, work on the boring little fundamental details from a young age. They are precise technicians with enormous talent.

Other guys rely on their natural talent and never refine their technical skills far enough to become truly great. That seems to be where Mitchell resides.
Same place Greg Brown resides.

Back