Horn-Owned Sports Bar and Grill

cash76123

25+ Posts
For all of ya'll in the DFW area and visitors, I recently purchasd Bobby V's Sports Gallery Cafe in Arlington (S. Bowen at IH-20). Its a great place with over 50 TV's, a great menu and very cold beer. Its loaded with autographed memorabilia, including Vince Young and Earl Campbell helmets. I'm a 1982 UT grad and LHF member and I would love for all members to come on out and say hi. Just ask for me and I may end up buying you a beer,

Dennis

Great! My husband and I always liked going there on Rangers game days. You just might see is in there sometime!

Good luck with it. Just make sure you get something hoppy on tap if you want to keep my business ...!

hookem.gif

Haven't been in a while, but I've always liked that place because of the memorabilia. I assume Bobby V hasn't owned it in quite some time?

He's been an absentee owner all this time, and is currently managing a team in Japan. I bought it from him a couple of months ago.

When I turned 8 I had my birthday party at Bobby V's. Years later when I was in high school, I was good friends with a waitress there.

It's certainly an Arlington landmark, can't say the same for the big building behind it. What's it now? Growing up it was a movie theatre, but then I think it turned into a church? Or maybe a storage place?

I'll try to drop in and say hello next time I'm in town.
hookem.gif

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back