Have Longhorn bus? Ride for a keg?

thebuddha

25+ Posts
Bare with me here on this crazy idea...

I am getting married on April 18th and was thinking it would be much cooler to get all the wedding party to ride in one of those awesome longhorn buses I see down at the tailgates rather than a boring limo bus we are planning on hiring. The ride would be very short (1.7 miles) from the hotel (Embassy Suites Downtown) to the church (Our Lady Of Guadalupe, on E. 7th). Then 1 hour later from the church to the reception (Shoreline Grill), also less than 1.7 miles. The whole thing would take less than 3 hours and most of that time would be just waiting at the ceremony.

Anyhow, crazy, shot in dark idea, but I'd be willing to pay for the gas, buy you a keg of delicious cold beer and my eternal gratitude.

Late and Hook 'em!
hookem.gif
hookem.gif
hookem.gif

I think the issue here with the buses that park along Disch-Falk fence is they don't want to lose their parking spots. They would get snapped up and maybe not get it back for the rest of the season.

Other than that you would be okay, probably. Get ahold of one and I will drive it for you, free. I may as well be a freakin' Wedding Driver too. Need a dj? I am kidding about the second part.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back