Greta Thunberg

utahorn

500+ Posts
Greta Thunberg

Deez posted this on the Hamas thread, and I didn't want to derail that thread.

Why is she still relevant?

I don't get the media's fascination with her. To me, she is an angry child without boundaries.

Not a shot at Deez as he was just quoting her.

MSM (and mostly the left) like to use kids as spokesmen because they think it will be harder for the opposition to criticize them without coming off as a bunch of bullies beating up on a child. It's the "if a child can see the answer, why can't the rest of you" type of argument. It has lost its impact because they have gone to that well too many times. She's still being cited because she gained so much notoriety before.

MSM (and mostly the left) like to use kids as spokesmen because they think it will be harder for the opposition to criticize them without coming off as a bunch of bullies beating up on a child. It's the "if a child can see the answer, why can't the rest of you" type of argument. It has lost its impact because they have gone to that well too many times. She's still being cited because she gained so much notoriety before.

How daaaaaaaare yoou....

Deez posted this on the Hamas thread, and I didn't want to derail that thread.

Why is she still relevant?

I don't get the media's fascination with her. To me, she is an angry child without boundaries.

Not a shot at Deez as he was just quoting her.

To the extent that she's relevant it's because she's a useful tool of the media and left wing governments. Specifically, she's useful because she'll mindlessly repeat any left wing talking point, and it's very easy to attack anyone who disagrees with her and summarily dismiss their point. It's the same rap every time. She'll spew nonsense about the climate or as we've seen with Gaza, any political issue, and if you call her on it, then you're bullying an autistic child.

I honestly have a degree of sympathy for Greta in a way. She's an adult now, but for the last several years, she was nothing more than a public relations and moneymaking puppet for her radical parents.

But is it more of a "Palestinians deserve a country" or a "kill Jews" kinda slant?

She said, “Today we are striking in solidarity with Palestine and Gaza. The world needs to speak up and call for an immediate cease-fire, justice and freedom for Palestinians and all civilians affected.”

She said, “Today we are striking in solidarity with Palestine and Gaza. The world needs to speak up and call for an immediate cease-fire, justice and freedom for Palestinians and all civilians affected.”
Typical **** for brains lib.

I saw a “deep fake” video of her advocating for sustainable implements of war; eco-friendly tanks, missiles, vegan hand grenades, etc. Pretty funny.

What In The Wild World of Sports is a Vegan Hand grenade? When I retire, I might open a restaurant, called "The Vegan Hand Granade". We will serve Steaks, Chops and Fish."

Good for Cooperman. Now I see Stanford protestors are demanding Stanford buy them tickets to Gaza so they can "grieve". Round trip of course.
Someone started a Gofundme to buy them One way tix.

I liked it better when the Swedish women making the news were hot swimsuit models, disco singers, or cheap furniture salespersons.

180px-playboy_january_1992.jpg

309440590_459870586165836_2074746128953520833_n.jpg

Knight-ThunbergParliament.jpg

In poor Greta's defense, I don't think the Swedish Bikini Team was actually Swedish. lol Pretty sure it was just a bunch of slutty blonde American chicks.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back