Graduate Studies - Architecture

OUTKAST

< 25 Posts
I'm thinking about applying to graduate school for architecture for summer 2009. I was wondering if there was anyone on this board that has any input or experience in architecture.

Is it a good career to get in?
What are the job opportunities after graduation?
Where are the best places in Texas for an architect?

If you have any information it would be greatly appreciated. I am pretty much looking for any help I can get on the subject. My e-mail is barker [email protected] if you would rather respond through e-mail. Thanks in advance!

I thought of doing the same, but opted for the Masters in Urban Planning. I have worked as a real estate development professional for 10 years and had good times when the RE market was Hot, Now, its toigh but I have a nice safe gig until market bounces,

Be the client, not the vendor.....My architects and engineers worked twice as long and hard at half or third of pay. Should you go architecture, think big scope.....big budgets....more fun

btw, its alot of work to get even the BS in architecure, my hats off to ya

Well, I myself applied to the school of architecture for a bachelors degree. I would suggest attending this summer program UTSOA Summer AcademyThe Link

If you can afford, it is a great way to find out if architecture is something you want to do.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back