Good game Baylor!

Horns83

500+ Posts
Ya'll have a heck of a team. Very dangerous. Great team chemistry. Drew has done a great job. Good luck the rest of the season (except of course when we stop by). Hope to see the Bears in the big dance this year.

yes

Baylor has their **** together this year and should be congratulated.

Scot Drew has done a hell of a job when you consider what he inherited.

I am not looking forward to the game in Waco at all.

any thoughts on whether drew will stay long term at BU? i tend to think he could build a power there, but if i'm an AD at a big $$ school, he'd have to be on my short list. he is a recruiter.

I think it all depends. My wife is a BU grad, and they seem confident he will stay. He's a good fit for that school and it's a good fit for him as well.

It certainly can happen that he can be lured away by a bigger program, but if you look at his stock, his dad stayed at Valpo after building them into a winning program.

If he were to build Baylor into a basketball power, then Baylor would pay through the nose to keep him and I think he'd be more than willing to stay. The kind of turnaround he's orchestrated there can bond a coach to a program and school.

Heck the Bears paid Mulkey over a million to stay. I think they'd do whatever they could do financially to convince Drew to stay.

I think if he leaves it will be for a ridiculous amount of money.

Just my observation.

im not concerned that drew would leave.

he's just starting to enjoy the fruit of his hard work. 4 really bad seasons are starting to pay off and i dont think he'll leave right as things get good.

he's a solid character guy so the $ dont worry me too much (assuming baylor will take care of him...which they will)

our program has great potential to become very strong but we have to keep progressing

Thanks. Congratulations to the horns. You have a very dangerous team. As soon as we thought we had Augustin covered, Abrams would hit a three. Achtley had several daggers also. We are one big body down low away from having a really tough team.

See you in Waco. Best of luck the rest of the way...

Yeah, anyone else a bit surprised by that? I expected more out of our fans! Our fans got stood up by a thousand baylor fans. Unacceptable!

Good game to you guys too. Although, I wish for just once we could finish what we start against ya'll. I swear every game Baylor and UT plays is the same thing. Baylor jumps out to a big lead in the first half and UT slowly wittles it away the rest of the game and comes out with the victory. Anyways, good game! It was fun.

As for Drew staying, I think he will probably stay. I know he has been quoted in some articles as saying that the reason he wanted to come to Baylor was because he wanted to build something out of nothing. So the one reason I could really see him leaving would be to do something similar at another program and bring them out of the ashes. But thats all just speculation, who knows except Drew really?

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back