Georgia - Clemson

Dionysus

Idoit
Admin
Interested to see how those #1 Dawgs are looking. They visit DKR October 19. Lots of football to be played before then.

Westlake’s Cade Klubnik is slinging it pretty good for Clemson.

Dawgs starting to dominate...

Horns will have their hands full with GA. And they play the week after ou game.

Bevo will take care of that punk bulldawg like he did in the bowl game!

Georgia is Number 1 for a reason - and they showed up well today against a pretty decent Clemson team. Horns will have their hands full with the Dawgs.

Lots of talk that Dabo needs to start using the portal and optimizing NIL for Clemson to stay among the college football elite.

Lots of talk that Dabo needs to start using the portal and optimizing NIL for Clemson to stay among the college football elite.

There are 4 D1 teams without a transfer player on their roster. Army, Navy, Air Force and yep you guessed it Clemson. Dabo is going to protest his way to the unemployment line.

There are 4 D1 teams without a transfer player on their roster. Army, Navy, Air Force and yep you guessed it Clemson. Dabo is going to protest his way to the unemployment line.
I wonder if the academy schools can transfer between each other? I can see why they don't have transfers since you have to have an endorsement for entry but the other academies have the same requirements.

I wonder if the academy schools can transfer between each other? I can see why they don't have transfers since you have to have an endorsement for entry but the other academies have the same requirements.

I'm guessing the answer is no for various reasons including their commitment to that branch of service. After 12 months in an academy they have fairly well brainwashed them anyway so there's probably very little motivation or interest in transferring. You know, commitment, honor, etc.

When I was at USAFA, there was no such thing as a "transfer student." There were many cadets who had prior college before going to the Academy, but no matter - the Academy experience was always four years. There were, however, many who left the Academy (grades, Honor Code violation, medical, or just a change of career goals) that transferred to civilian colleges. I know of no one who transferred from one Academy to another. It was possible - difficult, but possible - to graduate from a service academy and take a commission in a different branch of the service.

When I was at USAFA, there was no such thing as a "transfer student." There were many cadets who had prior college before going to the Academy, but no matter - the Academy experience was always four years. There were, however, many who left the Academy (grades, Honor Code violation, medical, or just a change of career goals) that transferred to civilian colleges. I know of no one who transferred from one Academy to another. It was possible - difficult, but possible - to graduate from a service academy and take a commission in a different branch of the service.
You were lucky to be able to go there. I wasn't able to get in due to a medical condition.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back