FSU-GT in Ireland

A lot of teams last year had a peak year with talent (FSU, Mich, Wash). Texas is better primed this year to go further if we develop our talent.

GT qb is Haynes King - aggy transfer and clutch player. Watch GT pull this out.

Coach Norvell,

There is no excuse for what just happened. You probably just cost yourself $25-30 million on your new Aggie contract.

I am actually surprised the score was not worse than that because the GT RBs were running at will against the FSU D for most of the game.

FSU is still pouting about being left out of the championship series last year. Coach Royal had an eye for players who could overcome adversity and get past poor luck. Often the most gifted athletes have seldom lost and are buckled over for a very long time having experienced it. I think the word is prima donna.

I enjoy when FSU does poorly. Their fanbase is almost aggy level.

If I had to rate my "bottom" (teams that make me smile when I'm at an 10U soccer tournament and it's 99 degrees with 75% humidity and I see on the twitter that they lost).

USC
FSU
Notre Dame
Aggy
Miami
tOSU
Mizzou
OSU (depending on the year as we can't have them be too successful...they need to know their place)
[insert burnt orange rival here]...I've tried to root for you guys, it just didn't take. I'm sure you understand.

Bubba,

I have to disagree. Aggies are brainwashed but at least pay attention to their yell leaders and the game. FSU fans are totally clueless, as is the announcer at Doak.

I hold Bobby Bowden is highest esteem and think he was a great coach and better human being. Yes, he cheated, but he took Florida College for Wayward Girls and built them into a national power by using wayward boys.

As an Oklahoma fan, I wish you had had the opportunity to attend a home game at Doak. You would have laughed so hard and so continuously that your ribs would hurt for a week.

Because of the way they treated Coach Bowden, I never pull for them unless they are playing the convicts or ND.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back