Fox having a 'red carpet' at Super Bowl

Just one more reason to figure out when the foot will hit the ball for the kickoff and change to the game at that moment

Will Joan and Melissa Rivers be there to talk about the Armani tuxes, Vera Wang gowns and Harry Winston diamonds the players wear to the stadium?

Fox has successfully turned football into tabloid ******** between cutting to Jessica Simpson every other play and now having a red carpet. Anyone know the exact kickoff time so I don't have to watch this ****.

Thanks Fox for taking a dump on the biggest sporting event of the year. Nothing says Super Bowl like Ryan Seacrest prancing around on a red carpet with "celebrities" no one gives a rat's *** about. Maybe they can tape an episode of "Are You smarter Than a 5th Grader" at halftime.
pukey.gif

Truth is Fox wouldn't do it if people didn't watch. This is a sad commentary on our society as much as it is on Fox.

And for the record I am against this BS

this is hilarious, and here's news for you FOXHATERS, it ain't Fox what ruined the Superbowl with all the ******** hype, the other networks did it LONG before Fox was in the game. Fox is just taking things to their logical wretched excess.

and for youse guys what think that the superbowl is the biggest sporting event of the year, WRONG!!!, the biggest would be March Madness and Daytona in that order, nobody out of NJ and Mass gives a **** about this game except for the commercials, and seeing as how lame *** they were last year peeps prolly ain't gonna watch.

Seacrest
pukey.gif
if I see anyone else like the Rivers *******, Ross the intern or any other Hollywood lame-*** my TV's gonna have a boot thru it.

Just play the damn game.
brickwall.gif

(You know Lombardi, Halas & all the early founders of this game are turning in their graves)

Super Bowl is Huge because people that don't even care about football will watch it. When is the last time anyone has been to a Daytona Party? March Madness Party?

Not only does Daytona not have a red carpet show, they don't have special commercials that overshadow the event, nor a wonderful halftime show where hundreds of local schoolchildren wave colorful banners rhythmically.

Recent Threads

Back