finding a good home loan lender

DallasTexasEx

100+ Posts
We may be in the market to buy a new house in the next few months so I may be seeking out a lender. Do y'all recommend getting a mortgage broker or going directly to lender such as BOA or Wells Fargo? I'm trying to decide where to start....thanks in advance for any advice.

Wrong forum. But pm me for more info. I'm a loan officer in the DFW area but can originate loans over all of the state.

you could probably borrow from the UT athletic department, no problem.

But aggie land is cash stripped and may even be in the red, so don't go looking for financial assistance there. They may be leasing out part of their giant tackle box to pay stadium overhead.

PM Sent!

Happy to help out and answer any questions that you may have. I've helped out several Hornfan posters in accomplishing their goals. Call or PM me!

Brendan Frey
Loan Officer
Frontier Lending
NMLS #353386
210-288-0706

Let me guess...
vince.gif
is moving back to Houston and you're his RE agent, right???

whipnana.gif
cheernana.gif

We've done 30-35 Hornfans member's loans the last couple years, so feel free to ask around for references if you would like. I sent you a PM, but now is definitely a good time to act. 4.625 rates can still be had which are great on a 30 year. You can shoot me an email or reply to my PM per your convenience.

-Phil
Prodigy Mortgage
[email protected]

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back