Does Aggie claim a moral victory?

Pickle_Nuts

Will travel with tickets.
I mean the Moonshiners beat the Elephants and Old Army almost did sooooo?

Old Army > Moonshiners (if you live in the apartments over by Northgate)

After A&M lost to Alabama, I'm sure some of them were thinking:
"Texas lost to Bama at home, but we lost to them on the road. That's BETTER! WE'RE BETTER THAN TEXAS!!"

^^^ Thanks, but cannot watch after 20 various attempts

Too many things blocking me I guess.
It was funny. Corso picked UT to win the National Championship in front of thousands of snot-dripping aggies. That and a guy with a big sign “We’re back Little Brother!”

Thousands of faces turned red in a mix of embarrassment, anger, rage, and sadness.

By the way, unlike in sports, in real life little brothers are actually smarter, stronger, more adventurous, better looking, and generally better in every way, than their big brothers.

By the way, unlike in sports, in real life little brothers are actually smarter, stronger, more adventurous, better looking, and generally better in every way, than their big brothers.
Studies have shown…

This oldest brother disagrees with you. However, my younger brother would give you a hardy high-five for that statement.

As a 16 year old i had my last fight with big brother. He grabbed my belt and shirt collar, then lifted me above his head, jumped and pressed me against the ceiling. I'll still give him credit for better looks, strength and construction skills. But I scored higher on my ACT.
If Aggie is our little brother...well on average our SAT scores are higher.

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back