Clinton ready to lead from 'day one'

From her First Lady Web Site.

She was ready to lead then, too.
rolleyes.gif

It's okay, Vince Foster knows exactly where they are.

Wait.

She's going to push a lot of democrats to the other side if McCain is the republican nominee. I'll be voting for McCain if those are my choices. I'd much rather see Obama be the nominee.

I think Brett Favre's wife is prepared to lead the Packers to the Super Bowl.

What?

i am a right wing conservative - having said that I would readily support Obama before Clinton.

Clinton and her husband are bad bad people!!! I know it, you know it and intelligent people in america know it.

They may be ruthless politically but I don't know if that makes them "bad, bad people."

Think about your logic for a second. She's a housewife. GWB was governor of the 11th largest economy in the world. Yeah, excellent correlation.

Actually, Tom, you and atx both missed the best rejoinder: that W, unlike HRC, did not claim readiness to run the country because of some connections to his father's admin.

I had forgotten what presidential election years do to this place. The vapid, mindless cheerleading factor is ramped up, while the substantive discussion factor approaches zero.

Don't forget that Jeb Bush's Presidential run is right around the corner.

Seriously...we could be facing 40 years of 2 families ruling the White House. If that occurs one could argue that americans like Monarchies.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back