Big 12 games this W/E

BabHorn

10,000+ Posts
Sat., Jan. 26
MU (1-4) at Tx (2-3) on ESPNU @ 1:00 p.m.
CU (2-3) at Tx Tech (1-4) on FSN @ 4:00 p.m
A&M (1-4) at KU (1-4) @ 7:00 p.m.
NU (4-1) at BU(5-0) @ 7:30 p.m.

Sun., Jan. 27
KSU (5-0) at OSU (4-1) on FSN @ 1:30 p.m.
Georgia at OU (12-4) on ESPN2 @4:00 p.m.

Kinda wish we were seeing Neb at Baylor Saturday night. The Sunday games should be really good. It will be interesting to see how OU handles Georgia with its strong post game to match up with OU's.

I listended to the Neb-Baylor game on the NU radio webcast. Baylor simply did not panic when they went down by double digits. Tisdale and Allison will be tough to handle and that place will be rocking Wed when our Horns go there. Horns will have to hitting on all cylinders on D to have a chance. The Lady Bears have a very balanced attack. The Huskers were unable to handle Baylor's inside game of Allison, Morrow and Wilson. Tisdale provided the outside pts. Unlike OSU, Baylor has a very good post game to compliment an outstanding PG. The Horns D will be tested as will the post offense.

I'm of two minds on who I want to win this game. I think for Texas to get into the top four, an OSU loss would probably be best. But for Texas to have a faint chance of winning the Big 12, the undefeated teams need to lose.

Who to root for?
confused.gif

KSU may make that irrelevant the way they are playing. They have answered every OSU charge so far.

Riley and Dietz are showing off NBA range on those 3s. KSU haven't been able to slow Riley down but they have kept the rest of the Cowgirls from providing a lot of help.

KSU takes the game 68-63 with Riley of OSU scoring 35-36pts (somewhere in the 30s, anyway). Horns are one game out of fourth place.

Good game, fun to watch. KSU is very fundamentally sound - they don't get rattled. I thought OSU lost their composure a bit and took some ill advised shots toward the end of the game. If/when they get that mental toughness down, OSU will be better.

The Big 12 is always fun to watch!

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-VANDERBILT *
Sat, Oct 26 • 3:15 PM on SECN

Recent Threads

Back