Big 12 (14) Tourney

Walking Boss

2,500+ Posts
No surprises so far. Well a bit surprising that the Frogs are routing the dirt burglars, but that is just another example of ou sux.

Also no surprise that the Big XII, while supposedly the king of BB conferences, still remains so mickey mouse that there is no broadcast TV for the games today.

Also no surprise that the Big XII, while supposedly the king of BB conferences, still remains so mickey mouse that there is no broadcast TV for the games today.
I guess the broadcast powers figured mcneese and nichols would be a major draw. I’m calling bull butter!!

Horns came out in the 2nd half about asunfucused asa team could be. That is on the coach .

KSU up by 1.Disu in foul trouble. Hunter is in a hog. Abmas is struggling from beyond the arc.
Terry has to get them focused.

This is now unwatchable. Horns are simply clueless. Terry has failed to do anything to stop the ksu momentum. Really not good.

I'm surprised.....maybe not. RT can't win one game with HIS guys.

Let's see what we can do with a barely seed.

Wash, rinse, repeat. Or Groundhog Day if you prefer.

We're saving our energy for the dance. I'll be in Vegas this weekend and I can promise I won't place a bet that Texas will make the sweet 16. Unlike where I placed a preseason bet the Horns would win the football natty. I believe in Sark. I don't have one ounce of faith in RT.

78-74. Ksu.

Hunter and Disu had poor games. Cunningham’s broken thumb clearly limited him.
Terry seemed to be clueless and shocked by KSU’s energy and offensive strategy opening the 2nd half. He totally abandoned the zone defense which had stifled ksu on the first half.
My confidence in Terry and the team is at an all time low after this butt kicking.

Hope they can pick up the pieces in time to win a game or two in the big dance. I’m not betting on it.

78-74. Ksu.

Hunter and Disu had poor games. Cunningham’s broken thumb clearly limited him.
Terry seemed to be clueless and shocked by KSU’s energy and offensive strategy opening the 2nd half. He totally abandoned the zone defense which had stifled ksu on the first half.
My confidence in Terry and the team is at an all time low after this butt kicking.

Hope they can pick up the pieces in time to win a game or two in the big dance. I’m not betting on it.

Even if we're seeded anywhere 7-10, we'd need to beat a 1-seed or 2-seed in the 2nd round. I don't think we're going to be stringing together any W's.

Back