Beach Volleyball Sponsorship

Hey everyone!
My name is Michelle Moriarty and I am a recent graduate (08) of and 4 year starter on the volleyball team for the best university out there! I am now chasing my dream of becoming a prominent beach volleyball player out in California and I am looking to find some sponsors. It would be a mutually beneficial relationship in that I would do marketing around volleyball tournaments (put a name on my swim suit, wear a temporary tattoo, hand out fliers, etc), if you were able to help me monetarily or by supplying your product. If you or anyone you know would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please email me at [email protected] and I can send you my resume! Thanks and Hook'em!!!
hookem.gif

I cannot help you but wanted to give you support and wishes for good luck with your aspirations. I also want to thank you for your effort and work while at UT! I hope somebody who can help you sees this and does so.

Keep us informed in the Other Sports board on this site of any upcoming coverage or tour info for you. Maybe somebody near that tourney can go support you but you will have to flash your Horns!

Hi Michelle! I remember watching you in college and not only were you an outstanding setter, but an amazing student athlete and wonderful teammate. I really hope you're able to find a sponsor out there in CA because you deserve it! Keep up the good work and represent the Horns out there!
hookem.gif

PS - If I run into a couple of million dollars soon, I'll keep your sponsorship need in mind
texasflag.gif

I definitely always represent UT
smile.gif
Whether it's a shirt, or sweatbands, or whatever I can do, I make sure people know where I came from! Haha

Thanks so much for the support! Definitely keep me in mind if you hear of anything along sponsorship lines.... or run into a million dollars
smile.gif

Hook'em!
hookem.gif

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back