Bats in my house

WillUSAF

500+ Posts
So last week around midnight my wife gave me a small heart attack by screaming at the top of her lungs as I'm in never neverland. There was a bat flying around in our bedroom. I caught it and went back to sleep. Then last night around 10pm I hear the scream AGAIN! another bat!
Called a guy that removes bats etc. First time I had to call someone in this expertise. He comes and examines my home inside and out. Sees no tall tell signs that I have a bat problem but he can do a couple of things just in case there are any in my house. The "couple" of things cost $800! My wife said she doesn't care if it costs $8000!
Just never knew that they made that much money doing that..

How did you catch it?
It flew around our room until it got behind our dresser. It hit the wall and fell to the floor under the dresser. They have a hard time flying from the ground. I put my baseball glove over it. Moved the dresser and put a towel over my glove. Slowly moved the glove while feeling for the bat under the towel. Once i felt it i grabbed it tight and wrapped it up in the towel. Went out on my back deck and flung the towel and it flew off.

Recent Threads

Back