Any other MBA applicants?

rustjs1

100+ Posts
Anyone else applying to business schools this fall? I'm still waiting to hear on 2nd round interviews (2nd round either hasn't come up yet or just passed at most schools). Just wanted to see how everyone else's was going

I am in the same boat.

I limited my apps 3. Hopefully I won't have to worry about applying again next year

Just got my application off to UT and Rice. Hopefully I am not to late in the game. Do you guys think it's a bit too late? It's before the 2nd round at most schools so just checking. It was a late decision to get the process going so I started and took my GMAT last month. Thanks!

Well, I'm interviewing with UWashington on Saturday, and will hopefully hear from Georgetown and UT soon.

Horn_2004, I'm in your same boat. I think you'll be fine.

Just now taking a GMAT class and plan to take the test in early March....but only looking at Part time here in dallas. Limits me to SMU and The UT austin Dallas part time deal.

I just got the word - though i'm first and foremost always a Longhorn; i'm also now a Tar Heel!! Kenan-Flagler MBA class of 2010!!
yippee.gif

thought I would post a reply here.

Waitlisted at McCombs
Interviewed @ USC Marshall
Waiting to hear from UCLA

held the apps to 3 this year. If nothing goes my way, might widen the net next year. Good luck to everyone

txangel,

Are you going to the experience weekend next week? I got moved from the waitlist to the admit pile last week and am looking forward to seeing the campus again. Too bad the events run late Saturday night coinciding with the Final 4...

Well, I'm in at Thunderbrid and UWashington, interviewed at UT, SMU and Georgetown in the last week and waiting to hear on final decisions, and waiting on an interview invite from Wash-U St. Louis (applied really late there). Waiting still sucks

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back