Alejandro Myorkas IMPEACHED !!

WorsterMan

10,000+ Posts
FINALLY!

The House Republicans did their JOB and impeached this incompetent & lying sack of excrement for not doing his job on the border. 3 GOP losers voted against the bill because they are scared about a precedent. F THAT, DO YOUR JOB and hold Biden Admin accountable!!!

It won't go past the Senate but...

Last edited:
Why is it that Republicans are afraid of setting a precedent or of retribution, yet Democrats are not afraid of retribution?

Will Mayorkas keep his job? Probably.

No chance Joe Manchin could rally some Senators from blue states / sanctuary cities whose citizens and cities that are getting hammered and overrun by Illegal aliens!??

WM, the way I see it there are major differences in the two main parties. It goes far beyond ideology, i.e. Freedom of Speech, Personal Choice, what our kids are taught, etc.

No matter the consequences, Democrats will stick together with the party line. Republicans will scatter like quail at the first shot.

The only problem I have with the impeachment is that it's of the wrong guy. I do think blatantly refusing to enforce immigration laws constitutes an abuse of power and therefore a high crime or misdemeanor. But I think the decision to do this is coming from Biden more than from Myorkas.

But I think the decision to do this is coming from Biden more than from Myorkas.

While I somewhat agree with your statement that Biden is the driving force, Mayorkas blatantly lied about the border on more than one occasion. He needs to be held accountable.

Unfortunately, his impeachment will be DOA in the Democrat-controlled Senate. In my opinion, the House impeachment was more for show than substance. At least they did something to show their displeasure.

Trivia - In your avatar from Groundhog Day, the guy talking to Bill Murray went to my old High School in Dallas - Kimball. Saw that on some documentary on PBS. As far as I know, he graduated before I started.

Trivia - In your avatar from Groundhog Day, the guy talking to Bill Murray went to my old High School in Dallas - Kimball. Saw that on some documentary on PBS. As far as I know, he graduated before I started.

Of course, that is the great Stephen Tobolowsky. I didn't know what high school he attended, but I knew he grew up in Dallas. In fact, his sister (Emily Tobolowsky) is a state district judge in Dallas County. He's a very funny guy. Of course, he was great in Groundhog Day, but he was also great on Seinfeld.

Of course, that is the great Stephen Tobolowsky. I didn't know what high school he attended, but I knew he grew up in Dallas. In fact, his sister (Emily Tobolowsky) is a state district judge in Dallas County. He's a very funny guy. Of course, he was great in Groundhog Day, but he was also great on Seinfeld.

A way before its time parody of Fraudci.

Back